Delicate reader

Delicate reader

martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

My favorite music group

First, I want to clarify I love and listen a lot of music groups and singers. For example, I include on my list Paramore, The Beatles, The Beach boys, Eros Ramazzotti, Violeta Parra, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Regina Spektor, Chayanne, Cat Stevens, Bee Gees and etc.
But I have moments when I love listen especially a group. So, I am going to tell about my group of the moment: Queen.





The past semester, I met Queen thanks to a person very important to me. In the beginning, I thought the principal singer of the group, Freddie Mercury, was a eccentric person, because of the clothes he used and his form to singing. Later, I understood he really he felt the songs he made, the words and chords in the music was a expression of what is in her mind and soul.
Well, now the history of the group. The music group was formed in 1970 by the singer Freddie Mercury, the guitarist Brian May, the drummer Roger Taylor and bassist John Deacon. The group still is considered active, although died Freddie Mercury and John Deacon retired from the group. They sing all types of rock and heavy metal.
Here there is a list of famous songs of this music group:

Bohemian Rhapsody
I want to break free
I was born to love you
It’s a hard life
Under pressure
Radio Ga Ga
Somebody to love
We will rock you
A kind of magic
We are the Champions
Show must go on
Don´t stop me now
Another one bites the dust


And of course, I do not have to forget my favourite song of Queen, “Let me in your heart again”. I listen it when I feel melancholic and I search for some inspiration, and of course the best place to listen to music is in the bus, going back home.


4 comentarios:

  1. I really like this group, it's amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the music video "I want to break free"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I had to comment this post because Queen is just so great. I love every group member, they're so talented and also I love the personality that Freddie had, I think no one compares.

    Nice choice, nice post!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you Karina, for your post. Queen is one of my favorite groups, too.

    There are some problems with sentence formulation and coherence you still have to keep working on. Read in English, Kari, easy things at first.

    This is your score:
    Task 3
    coherence and cohesion : 2
    lexis and grammar : 2 = 7 pts =5.5

    ResponderEliminar